AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 02, 2015 03:40AM
Hi Rick,

thanks for the clear answer - I will have a closer look at example 11 then. Is saving degrees of freedom the only reason for not using bandpassing here or are there other problems when adding it to example 11? Does it cost many DoF to regress the first 3 principal components as compared to just regressing mean CSF signal?

When you say one would rather censor more: do you mean that the thresholds I chose (motion limit = .3 and outlier limit .3) might not be stringend enough? I received the advice from a collaboration partner to not include subjects who lose more than 50 out of 200 volumes, therefore I chose slightly more liberal thresholds to retain more subjects. I have a twin design, therefore excluding one subject means actually excluding his twin as well...

Unfortunately I do not have physiological signals.

Many thanks for your advice!
Janina
Subject Author Posted

afni_proc.py combine ANATICOR with CSF-regression without Freesurfer-segmentation?

janina_aletheia December 01, 2015 11:51AM

Re: afni_proc.py combine ANATICOR with CSF-regression without Freesurfer-segmentation?

rick reynolds December 01, 2015 09:30PM

Re: afni_proc.py combine ANATICOR with CSF-regression without Freesurfer-segmentation?

janina_aletheia December 02, 2015 03:40AM

janina_aletheia December 03, 2015 04:48AM

rick reynolds December 03, 2015 09:46PM

janina_aletheia December 04, 2015 08:27AM

rick reynolds December 08, 2015 09:08PM

janina_aletheia December 09, 2015 09:40AM