AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 19, 2016 11:12AM
Hi AFNI community,

I'm using afni_proc.py to process an fMRI task, and I'd like to include more than 10 general linear tests. I'm using -regress_basis_multi and -regress_opts 3dD to run these tests.
The first time I ran the data through I got this error:

3dDeconvolve dies: Use -num_glt option to specify number of GLTs when more than 10

So I added the -num_glt option and specified the number of GLTs. This time, though, I got this error:

option -regress_basis_multi has illegal dashed parameter: -num_glt

Is there a way to run more than 10 GLTs in afni_proc.py? Or am I better off creating another script that takes care of the afni_proc.py command individually, and using the -num_glt option with 3dDeconvolve there?

Thanks!
Phil
Subject Author Posted

More than 10 GLTs in afni_proc.py

pdeming February 19, 2016 11:12AM

Re: More than 10 GLTs in afni_proc.py

rick reynolds February 19, 2016 11:39AM

pdeming March 17, 2016 05:30PM

rick reynolds March 17, 2016 08:30PM