History of AFNI updates  

|
April 26, 2016 05:24PM
Hello folks,

I used to model my tasks with a TR-based stim_file of 1's and 0's, and I'd use stim_maxlag x 8 or whatever for each event in my task to get an unmodeled HRF response, through which I could put a mask

However, I've gone to exclusively stim-times (global usually) for each event in my task, for standard stat-map-generating contrast-based 3dDEconvolve. I apply the model to a time series that has been already converted/normalized to percent-signal-change. I can use -iresp with this to get a separate file of an HRF-ish outcome if I specify a GAM model in each line

My question is, how can I write an analagous script to give me an "objective", nonconstrained hemodynamic response dumpout of about 4-5 TRs using stim-times files instead of a TR-based file of 1 and 0's?

Thanks

Jim
Subject Author Posted

Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

jmbjork April 26, 2016 05:24PM

Re: Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

rick reynolds April 26, 2016 08:47PM

Re: Is there a script exemplar posted for deriving HRFs from stim-times files using 3dDeconvolve

jmbjork May 03, 2016 01:04PM

rick reynolds May 04, 2016 02:33PM