History of AFNI updates  

|
February 15, 2017 03:53PM
Hi all,

I am trying to create individual ROI masks for certain areas. For some areas, I am able to create the mask without any issues yet for other areas I cannot figure out why it will not create the mask.

I am successfully able to create the masks for the amygdala and insula with the following command:
whereami -mask_atlas_region TT_Daemon:left:amygdala \
-prefix Lamygdala

Then, for other regions, such as the nucleus accumbens and brodmann areas, I cannot get AFNI to create the masks despite using a similar command.

I am unsuccessful in creating masks for the nucleus accumbens and BA regions with the following commands:
whereami -mask_atlas_region TT_Daemon:left:nucleus accumbens \
-prefix LNAcc

whereami -mask_atlas_region TT_Daemon:left:Brodmann area 25 \
-prefix LBA25

These return areas asking to specify the cod (e.g. code 346 for left nucleus accumbens), and I try to put in the code provided for the region--yet I still receive errors. I have tried different variations of with and without spaces as well as capitalizations.

Would someone mind assisting me with the command for these regions that keep failing--the nucleus accumbens, Brodmann areas? Or, would someone point me to a resource to consult so that I can correctly specify the input/names for these regions?

Thanks so much, and I appreciate any help!!
Lauren
Subject Author Posted

Creating ROI Masks

kasoffl14 February 15, 2017 03:53PM

Re: Creating ROI Masks

Peter Molfese February 16, 2017 08:52AM

Re: Creating ROI Masks

kasoffl14 February 16, 2017 11:51AM