History of AFNI updates  

|
July 31, 2017 09:22AM
Hi,

I am trying to set up a regression using a combination of stimtimes_AM2 (label1=modulated hits) and stimtimes (label2=guess), with modeling using a tent function (0, 16, 9). The TR is 2 seconds. I would like to confirm how to interpret the output correctly.

The regression through 3dDeconvolve yields 18 coefficient-tstat files for label1, and 9 coefficient-tstat files for label2.

1.Is the output coefficient[0] paired with output coefficient[1] as the weighted and unweighted coefficients respectively (such that [2] goes with [3], [4] goes with [5] etc), or are coefficients[0]-[8] the unweighted label1 outputs and coeffcients[9]-[17] weighted label1 outputs?

2.Given this output, what is the correct way to set up the glts?
I would like to set up one glt of the unweighted hits (label1) - guess (label2). Would the correct syntax be: 'SYM: hits[0] - guess' or should I specify all coefficient files: 'SYM: hits[0:8] -guess'?

Similarly, I would like to set up one glt of the weighted hits (label1) alone. Would the correct syntax be: 'SYM: hits[1]' or 'SYM: hits[9:17]'?

3. Finally, how does stimtimes_AM2 contribute to the iresp files output. If I specify (-iresp 1 hits, for example), does the output represent the unweighted portion of label1, the weighted portion of label1, or the overall mean?

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.
Subject Author Posted

stimtimes_AM2 with TENT function

nilaneesha July 31, 2017 09:22AM

Re: stimtimes_AM2 with TENT function

gang July 31, 2017 06:05PM

nilaneesha August 09, 2017 02:01PM

gang August 10, 2017 11:16AM