AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 26, 2017 09:38PM
Hi again, sorry to keep bugging about SUMA but I am having alot of trouble figuring out whats wrong with my datasets that are produced by my script. The script produced by afni_proc.py. runs its course with no fails. When i open afni and suma within the results folder I have volreg files in BRIK/HEAD formats. Past that my surf/blur/scale/ and stats files are all niml.dset. These files do not show up in afni window as i would expect. When I use CNTRL-s in suma window as specified in the suma website to load the niml.dset files i get this error (Error SUMA_ReadSegD0: Failed to read 1d file). i am currently unable to figure out what it is that im doing wrong, despite spending hours on google, suma website, and suma.pdf... I have looked into ConvertDset but dont really see anything that would necessarily solve this problem.
Here is the script generator im using, which i modeled after the example from earlier in this post, aside from the small portion for including standard meshes because whenever i add that bit for some reason afni_proc.py says that there is no match which I assume means I need to download those meshes despite the help file saying that @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS does it automatically... but one problem at a time i suppose
#run afni_proc.py to create a single subject processing script
afni_proc.py -subj_id $subj \
-script proc.$subj -scr_overwrite \
-blocks align volreg surf blur scale regress \
-copy_anat $anat_dir/E001_anat_nudge+orig \
-tcat_remove_first_trs 0 \
-dsets \
$epi_dir/E001_XY_r1_deobl+orig.HEAD \
$epi_dir/E001_XY_r2_deobl+orig.HEAD \
$epi_dir/E001_XY_r3_deobl+orig.HEAD \
$epi_dir/E001_XY_r4_deobl+orig.HEAD \
-surf_anat $top_dir/AFNI/SUMA/E001_SurfVol+orig \