AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
JW
January 30, 2018 11:28AM
Hi,

I have a following error message when running proc py. The same script was running successfully for the other condition of this participant, but it continuously shows this error message for this condition. Could you please let me know, what is the issue and how to resolve it?

Warping used up maximum iterations even after doubling number of iterations to 274.
Convergence might not have been reached.
If you find the alignment poor, try
rerunning the script with a transform
type of fewer parameters (-xform) or by using
an even higher number of iterations (-maxite).
You can also choose to continue with the
current result (dset: __ats_tmp__reg_warpdriveout+orig
by using the option: -OK_maxite

Script will stop ...

cat_matvec mprage.Subject#.Rest_al_keep_MNI152+tlrc::WARP_DATA -I
** ERROR: THD_read_dvecmat: can't open dataset mprage.Subject#.Rest_al_keep_MNI152+tlrc
** FATAL ERROR: Can't read matrix from 'mprage.Subject#_al_keep_MNI152+tlrc::WARP_DATA'

Thanks,
Jun
Subject Author Posted

Proc.py error

JW January 30, 2018 11:28AM