AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 23, 2019 05:48PM
Hi pt,

thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly and for helping me figuring this out! This is much appreciated.

So, by "Freesurfer annotation file with 300 parcels" I meant that I used an annotation file, extended the parcels into the WM, coregistered the resulting file to DWI space which then resulted in the parc300.nii.gz image.
How can I check if this file contains an integer at each voxel?

I forgot to mention that I also tried to use this command
@MakeLabelTable \
    -lab_file   labeltable.txt 1 0 \
    -labeltable labeltable.niml.lt \
    -dset       parc5002dwi_reo.nii.gz
before running 3dTrackID. This is how I know that some of the labels are being used to name the ROIs while the majority is listed with a simple integer (see attached png).

As you suggested, I ran the fat_mat_sel.py command. Trying to attach this image makes this homepage crash unfortunately (even after compressing it). Is there another way for me to send it to you?

I meant to also ask which outputs are also important to check, aside from the .grid file.
I tried
suma \
    -vol 3dTrackID_prob_000_PAIRMAP+orig[0] \
    -gdset 3dTrackID_prob_000.niml.dset
but this results in a funny image. Is there a better way of visually checking the streamlines and other output images?

Let me know what the best way is to get those files (parc300.nii.gz, .grid, .jpg output of fat_mat_sel.py, ...) to you and I will do that asap.

Thanks again!
Cheers,
Steph
Attachments:
open | download - grid_screenshot.png (74.2 KB)
Subject Author Posted

3dTrackID: .grid contains more ROIs than I entered

swinkelbei May 22, 2019 06:21PM

Re: 3dTrackID: .grid contains more ROIs than I entered

ptaylor May 22, 2019 08:46PM

Re: 3dTrackID: .grid contains more ROIs than I entered Attachments

swinkelbei May 23, 2019 05:48PM