AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 02, 2020 05:17PM
Hi Bob,
Thanks again for the suggestions. I agree it is great to incorporate but there are definitely several technical challenges such as dealing with differing distortions between modalities (i.e. diffusion vs fMRI vs structural) that will make it a bit more challenging , along with system requirements. Maybe limiting it to structural scans with little distortions such as T1/T2/proton density would be a good first step as it may limit the memory usage and be less susceptible to distortions within subject leading to more robust results. I will definitely keep my eye out and test if you decide to go down this route in the future.

Best,
Ajay
Subject Author Posted

3dQwarp and automask usage

AjaySK December 30, 2019 01:55PM

Re: 3dQwarp and automask usage

RWCox December 30, 2019 04:28PM

AjaySK December 31, 2019 11:44AM

RWCox December 31, 2019 11:51AM