AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 27, 2020 01:17PM
Hi, Louis-

I have sent it. For the benefit of possible future readers of this, I will include much of that text here, including the commands to re-run the APQC.

-----------------------------------------------
To regenerate the APQC (afni_proc.py quality control) output, you can re-run the steps that the proc.* script created by afni_proc.py uses; based on the command you copy+pasted, I think the following will do it (the only part you would have to change would be the value of the "subj" variable at the top, but I think you called your subj ID "test"), in a script I called "do_redo_apqc.tcsh" on my computer:
#!/bin/tcsh    

set subj  = test

set thedate = `date +%Y_%m_%d_%H_%M_%S`

if ( -e QC_${subj} ) then
    \mv QC_${subj} QC_${subj}_pre_${thedate} 
endif

apqc_make_tcsh.py                               \
    -review_style  basic                        \
    -subj_dir      .                            \
    -uvar_json     out.ss_review_uvars.json

tcsh @ss_review_html |& tee out.review_html_${thedate}

apqc_make_html.py -qc_dir QC_${subj}

So, you can put do_redo_apqc.tcsh into your "results" directory where afni_proc.py output all your results, and run:
tcsh do_redo_apqc.tcsh
and that should do it.

Note: if you have Python installed on your computer and the "matplotlib" module installed on it, you can run a nicer version of the QC output in "pythonic" style (instead of the default "basic" style). I would strongly recommend having that, as it is a lot nicer and more informative. To have this nicer QC output from afni_proc.py, include the following in your command:
-html_review_style pythonic
(and make sure you have Python with matplotlib). If you want to have the nicer output in your current run, you can change the word "basic" in line 13 of the attached do_redo_apqc.tcsh to be "pythonic", and run the file in the same way as above.

More about the APQC is described here:
[afni.nimh.nih.gov]
... although there are even newer features that I have to update on the webpage descriptions (such as checking in the "warnings" about too much censoring-- the very change that I made while introducing the current bug...).

--pt
Subject Author Posted

TypeError: 'float' object is not iterable

louislee0722 January 27, 2020 04:42AM

Re: TypeError: 'float' object is not iterable

ptaylor January 27, 2020 08:00AM

louislee0722 January 27, 2020 12:12PM

ptaylor January 27, 2020 01:17PM