History of AFNI updates  

|
February 18, 2020 08:02AM
Ah, now I am reading your original post more carefully, and I see the GSL version number differences I had skipped over... Interesting. What is your:
lsb_release -a
?

I also notice that your OS is Ubuntu, but you seem to be using the linux_openmp_64 binaries of AFNI. I wonder if you wouldn't have this issue if you used the Ubuntu version of AFNI binaries. Using the OpenMP ver might cause some issues with dependencies, I *think* one with libXp.so.6 if using the OpenMP_64 on Ubuntu. (And that might be the reason for the GSL enumeration differences, too, in the required links.)

I use the linux_ubuntu_12_64 on my Ubuntu 18.04.*, and that has been trouble-free with installations; note that is also *does* have OpenMP enabled for under-the-hood parallelization, similar to the linux_openmp_64 ones.

If you want to swap over, then you could:
@update.afni.binaries -package linux_ubuntu_12_64 -do_extras

Yep, the UCT Bootcamp was good times for all!

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Updated AFNI and no longer pass afni_system_check: libgsl.so.0: cannot open shared object file

Robin February 18, 2020 04:40AM

Re: Updated AFNI and no longer pass afni_system_check: libgsl.so.0: cannot open shared object file

Robin February 18, 2020 04:47AM

Re: Updated AFNI and no longer pass afni_system_check: libgsl.so.0: cannot open shared object file

ptaylor February 18, 2020 05:56AM

Robin February 18, 2020 07:06AM

ptaylor February 18, 2020 08:02AM

Robin February 18, 2020 09:02AM

ptaylor February 18, 2020 09:45AM