AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 08, 2020 12:48PM
The warp.anat.Xat.1D file was generated when I run uber_subject.py for resting state data. I assumed that that warp.anat.Xat.1D file was the matrix that resulted from the alignment of the tlrc template and the anatomical image, but I don't know for sure.

In any case, I just noticed what could be the main issue: The ROI was created in the same subject that I'm using in afni now, however, the T1 that I was using in freesurfer to create the ROI doesn't have the same dimensions as the anatomical that I'm using in afni (the one I used for uber_subject.py). In this case, I assume I need to resample the ROI first (3dresample?) and then run 3dAllineate to transform the resampled ROI to tlrc space?

Thanks for any input!
Subject Author Posted

ROI in orig to tlrc

Ana Navarro Cebrian June 08, 2020 10:52AM

Re: ROI in orig to tlrc

ptaylor June 08, 2020 11:49AM

Ana Navarro Cebrian June 08, 2020 12:48PM

rick reynolds June 08, 2020 01:44PM

Ana Navarro Cebrian June 10, 2020 12:34PM