AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 04, 2020 10:20AM
Hi pt
Thanks very much for your recommendation.
After I fixed a few problems with python, the QC HTML finally appeared! It's a very nice interface to check the quality!
Sorry that I have 2 new questions. Now I use the MNI152_2009_template_SSW.nii.gz as the tlrc_base. I found that the output size is 64*76*64, which is different from the output using MNI_avg152 (61*73*61) as the base because of the different size of the 2 templates. And I found the size of the most atlas in MNI template is the same same as MNI_avg152. Can I simply use 3dresample employing the atlas or MNI_avg152 as the master to make the output size the same as the atlas so that I can extract time series in a brain region?
Another one is now I use the option as Example 6b suggest (https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/pub/dist/doc/htmldoc/programs/afni_proc.py_sphx.html#example-6b-a-modern-task-example-with-preferable-options) to do the first-level analysis. Stats.+tlrc was not output anymore, only the stats_REML.+tlrc was output. So, is that right I just use the output in stats_REML.+tlrc to do the group-level analysis in the 3dMVM?

Zhang Lei

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2020 10:34AM by Zhang-Lei.
Subject Author Posted

problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py Attachments

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 09:27PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py

ptaylor December 02, 2020 10:30PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py Attachments

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 11:00PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py

ptaylor December 02, 2020 11:11PM

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 11:38PM