AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 04, 2020 10:19PM
Hi PT
Thanks for reminding me that the atlas should always be resampled!

For example, the 3mm version of AAL90, Power264, and Dosenbach160 are all 61*73*61, which is the same as the output size using MNI_avg152 as the base, not 64*76*64 using MNI152_2009_template_SSW (almost all atlases I see are the same size as output using MNI_avg152 as the tlrc_base). For example, now I download the meta-analysis results from neurosynth.com, which is also 61*73*61, and I need to extract the time series from the subject's preprocessed data (64*76*64) that is activated in the meta-analysis results from neurosynth.com. So, I can just resample the results from neurosynth.com using the preprocessed data to be the master. Then, the results image from neurosynth.com also become 64*76*64, and I can extract the time series using the activating cluster in meta-analysis results. And this process is also right to extract the time series from STG using atlas like AAL90. Is that right?

The second question is about the stats output. I understand the stats* is from 3dDeconvolve and stats*REML* is from 3dREMLfit. I find stats*REML* is recommended when 3dMEMA is used to do the group analysis. If I use 3dMVM to do the group analysis, either stats* from 3dDeconvolve or stats*REML* from 3dREMLfit is appropriate as the input in 3dMVM. Is that right?

Lei Zhang
Subject Author Posted

problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py Attachments

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 09:27PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py

ptaylor December 02, 2020 10:30PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py Attachments

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 11:00PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py

ptaylor December 02, 2020 11:11PM

Re: problem at volreg step using afni_proc.py Attachments

Zhang-Lei December 02, 2020 11:38PM