AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 17, 2020 10:57AM
Thanks for the confirmation.
I was just curious on using your MME method by replacing the unknown variance with some sort of weighting/precision (such as the T-map used in your example) prior info.

As for my data, they are resting fMRI, no task. I used the z-value of the Pearson correlation as the weight info to check the ICC of correlation maps.
The MME result seems meaningful (i.e., similar to LME map) but having generally greater ICC than pure LME.
Do you think this weighting is meaningful? Or should I put the inverse of z-value as the weight parameter (I am a little confused on MME method mentioned in your paper and the example usage on 3dICC)?

Best,
Xiaowei
Subject Author Posted

A possible small error/bug related to 3dICC's calculation of MME

Xiaowei Song December 16, 2020 11:34AM

Re: A possible small error/bug related to 3dICC's calculation of MME

gang December 17, 2020 08:31AM

Xiaowei Song December 17, 2020 10:57AM

gang December 18, 2020 08:17AM