AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 06, 2021 09:40PM
Dear AFNI/SUMA experts,

SUMA seems to use a default annotation dset (aparc.a2009s.annot), so that an anatomical label is displayed for each surface vertex, both in the main window and in Xhair Info panel of Surface Controller.

I would like to use another annotation dset for this purpose. (Q1) How can I change which dset to use? (apart from replacing aparc.a2009s.annot.niml.dset with my own file to trick SUMA)

I notice that aparc.a2009s.annot and Convexity (presumably from sulc.gii.dset) are selected as background dset by default. A related question is (Q2) how can I change these background (bk) dset? (Load Dset button can only load dset as foreground (fg) dset)

Many thanks!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2021 07:27AM by herrlich10.
Subject Author Posted

Custom crosshair label and background dset in SUMA

herrlich10 January 06, 2021 09:40PM

Re: Custom crosshair label and background dset in SUMA

Daniel Glen January 07, 2021 10:38AM

ptaylor January 07, 2021 10:54AM

herrlich10 January 11, 2021 09:37PM

ptaylor January 12, 2021 11:53AM