AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 16, 2021 06:07AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I try to run 3dDeconvolve with TWOGAMpw function for my subjects. For 5 out of 75 it is not working. I was looking on Message Board for help, and I found similar error, but for different function here . Over there the problem was related with affine alignment, so the solution does not apply to me. Could you please help me fix this? The error is:

3dREMLfit -matrix X.xmat.1D \
-input "/home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-1_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-2_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-3_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-4_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-5_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz" \
-mask /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/brain_mask_output_mean/sub-67_across_runs_mask.nii.gz \
-fout -tout -Rbuck stats_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -Rvar stats_sub-67_task-scenarios_REMLvar \
-Rfitts fitts_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -Rerrts errts_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -verb

++ N.B.: 3dREMLfit command above written to file stats_sub-67_task-scenarios.REML_cmd
++ (b) Visualization/analysis of the matrix via ExamineXmat.R
++ (c) Synthesis of sub-model datasets using 3dSynthesize
++ ==========================================================
++ Wrote matrix values to file X.nocensor.xmat.1D
realloc(): invalid next size

Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received
calculate_results
3dDeconvolve main
Bottom of Debug Stack
** AFNI version = AFNI_21.0.16 Compile date = Mar 10 2021
** [[Precompiled binary linux_ubuntu_16_64: Mar 10 2021]]
** Program Death **
** If you report this crash to the AFNI message board,
** please copy the error messages EXACTLY, and give
** the command line you used to run the program, and
** any other information needed to repeat the problem.
** You may later be asked to upload data to help debug.
malloc(): invalid size (unsorted)

Thanks in advance for your help!
r.
Subject Author Posted

3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

ruben.nechifor March 16, 2021 06:07AM

Re: 3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

RWCox March 17, 2021 02:57PM

Re: 3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

ruben.nechifor March 19, 2021 07:08AM