History of AFNI updates  

|
March 16, 2021 06:07AM
Dear AFNI experts,

I try to run 3dDeconvolve with TWOGAMpw function for my subjects. For 5 out of 75 it is not working. I was looking on Message Board for help, and I found similar error, but for different function here . Over there the problem was related with affine alignment, so the solution does not apply to me. Could you please help me fix this? The error is:

3dREMLfit -matrix X.xmat.1D \
-input "/home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-1_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-2_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-3_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-4_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/sub-67_task-scenarios_run-5_space-MNI152NLin6Asym_res-2_desc-preproc_bold.nii.gz" \
-mask /home/z820/Desktop/Ruben/Studies/RIR/repeated_analysis/derivatives/sub-67/func/brain_mask_output_mean/sub-67_across_runs_mask.nii.gz \
-fout -tout -Rbuck stats_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -Rvar stats_sub-67_task-scenarios_REMLvar \
-Rfitts fitts_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -Rerrts errts_sub-67_task-scenarios_REML -verb

++ N.B.: 3dREMLfit command above written to file stats_sub-67_task-scenarios.REML_cmd
++ (b) Visualization/analysis of the matrix via ExamineXmat.R
++ (c) Synthesis of sub-model datasets using 3dSynthesize
++ ==========================================================
++ Wrote matrix values to file X.nocensor.xmat.1D
realloc(): invalid next size

Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received
calculate_results
3dDeconvolve main
Bottom of Debug Stack
** AFNI version = AFNI_21.0.16 Compile date = Mar 10 2021
** [[Precompiled binary linux_ubuntu_16_64: Mar 10 2021]]
** Program Death **
** If you report this crash to the AFNI message board,
** please copy the error messages EXACTLY, and give
** the command line you used to run the program, and
** any other information needed to repeat the problem.
** You may later be asked to upload data to help debug.
malloc(): invalid size (unsorted)

Thanks in advance for your help!
r.
Subject Author Posted

3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

ruben.nechifor March 16, 2021 06:07AM

Re: 3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

RWCox March 17, 2021 02:57PM

Re: 3dREMLfit from 3dDeconvolve: Fatal Signal 6 (SIGABRT) received

ruben.nechifor March 19, 2021 07:08AM