AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 16, 2021 09:06PM
Hello! I have a question similar to the one posted here that was never followed up on: [afni.nimh.nih.gov]

I am struggling to understand what to choose for a sub_TR value for a beginner gPPI analysis I am working on. The experiment I am working on does not have stimulus onset times synced with TR grids, so I believe this is an option I need to use. The example on the help page (https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/CD-CorrAna) includes an example of using sub_TR of 0.1 initially, but then in the bottom example uses a value of 1 and states that it is "upsampling the data because of stim duration of 3s". I am having a hard time understanding what this means and why the value of sub_TR=1 was chosen (over something like 0.1) given the context provided. Let me know if someone is able to provide clarification, and/or input to help understand this conceptually.

Thank you,
Ian
Subject Author Posted

Using sub_TR for gPPI script

brainboi August 16, 2021 09:06PM

Re: Using sub_TR for gPPI script

rick reynolds August 17, 2021 08:43PM

prerona August 18, 2021 06:30PM

rick reynolds August 19, 2021 09:01AM