History of AFNI updates  

|
September 13, 2021 03:49PM
Hi All,

I am analysing some minimally preprocessed resting state data from the human connectome project and need some pointers. I have attached a file that shows the different files available for subject. This data has been spatially normalized to the MNI space and minimally preprocessed. Looks like I have the motion corrected data and the motion parameters.

I need to apply detrending, band-pass filtering, despiking and motion scrubbing to this data. As you can see from the screenshot, the motion parameters have been estimated. The motion parameters are output in a twelve column text file with the following format: <x translation in mm> <y translation in mm> <z translation in mm> <x rotation in degrees> <y rotation in degrees> <z rotation in degrees> <derivative ofĂ—translation> <derivative of y translation> <derivative of z translation> <derivative ofĂ—rotation> <derivative of y rotation> <derivative of z rotation>. A demeaned and linearly detrended motion parameter file is provided as well for nuisance regression.

I am looking at 3Dbandpass and 3DTproject to do the above steps - detrending, band-pass filtering, despiking and motion scrubbing.

1) Is the order of processing steps correct ?

2) How can I estimate what needs to be scrubbed ? Which programs can I use to decide which points to scrub ?

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot

Rito
Attachments:
open | download - HCPrestingstate.png (159.7 KB)
Subject Author Posted

question about analysing preprocessed HCP data Attachments

Rito September 13, 2021 03:49PM

Reposting this query Re: question about analysing preprocessed HCP data

Rito September 15, 2021 09:14AM

Re: Reposting this query Re: question about analysing preprocessed HCP data

Daniel Glen September 15, 2021 10:01AM

Rito September 15, 2021 10:48AM

rick reynolds September 20, 2021 03:33PM