AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 01, 2021 12:59PM
Hi Gang,

For SPMG1, if the parametric modulation is related only to the regressor S, and I still want to see the contrast S-I, while for S is considered the parametric modulation effect, S[1]-I[0] shouldn't be an option? Taking a closer look at the experimental design, I am not convinced that the modulation effect can be attributed to the regressor I, so probably it will not make sense to estimate the slope effect for I. Similar question is for the contrast S-B: S[1]-B[0] could be considered if only for the regressor S is considered the parametric modulation effect, and not for the regressor B?

Function of your answer to SPMG1 case, I will see what are the appropriate contrasts for the SPMG2 case.

Thanks,
Ruben.
Subject Author Posted

Order of the sub-briks saved from SPMG1/2 functions with parametric/amplitude modulation.

ruben.nechifor October 20, 2021 04:24PM

Re: Order of the sub-briks saved from SPMG1/2 functions with parametric/amplitude modulation.

gang October 21, 2021 11:09AM

Re: Order of the sub-briks saved from SPMG1/2 functions with parametric/amplitude modulation.

ruben.nechifor October 27, 2021 07:31AM

gang October 28, 2021 04:10PM

ruben.nechifor October 29, 2021 10:01AM

gang October 30, 2021 06:19PM

ruben.nechifor October 31, 2021 03:13PM

gang November 01, 2021 11:16AM

ruben.nechifor November 01, 2021 12:59PM

gang November 01, 2021 01:25PM

ruben.nechifor November 02, 2021 06:11AM

gang November 03, 2021 10:36PM