AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 03, 2023 10:07AM
Hello!

Thank you so much for adding in this wonderful index.html function. I have two questions related to the output.

1) When I look in the va2t block, the background does not look nice and solidly black like it does in your example (https://afni.nimh.nih.gov/pub/dist/doc/htmldoc/tutorials/apqc_html/apqc_ex1.html) and there is some activation outside of the brain. However, I do see visual cortex activation as expected. Is this "normal" or "OK" what I'm seeing? Or does it suggest a problem?

2) The mot block is blank for me, and when I go to the media subfolder, it looks like the qc_13_mot_grayplot.jpg file is zero bytes. Where may that have gone wrong? I can run @ss_review_driver just fine and see the motion output.

I have attached some images to assist in this question, but am happy to email over the results folder if that's more useful.

Thank you so much!!!

Best,
Megan
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 10.05.46 AM.png (106.8 KB)
open | download - Screen Shot 2023-01-03 at 10.05.39 AM.jpg (640 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Index.html- va2t and mot questions Attachments

tue50988 January 03, 2023 10:07AM

Re: Index.html- va2t and mot questions

ptaylor January 03, 2023 02:37PM

tue50988 January 04, 2023 09:16AM

ptaylor January 04, 2023 09:42AM