AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 16, 2023 08:30AM
Hello,

That's great, thank you for the super useful reply. They are indeed on the same grid, I was confused because when opening in fsleyes they were not aligned, but I guess I should avoid mixing software packages!

The outputs look okay to me at first glance, I'm not 100% what I should be looking for but I have attached some of the QC images. Our group is interested mostly in the subiculum and CA1, so we will specifically double check these in more detail before running our analyses. Just to check, I used FLIRT originally to move our T1w images to be roughly in the same space as the atlas images, is this okay? I did that because animal_warper was failing before (I think on the centering stage) and this seemed to fix it.

Many thanks, the atlas a great resource.
Attachments:
open | download - qc_03_ee_input+wrpd_ATL_D99_atlas_v2.0.sag.png (841.6 KB)
open | download - qc_03_ee_input+wrpd_ATL_D99_atlas_v2.0.cor.png (639.4 KB)
Subject Author Posted

D99 atlas registration

El_suri February 15, 2023 10:36AM

Re: D99 atlas registration

ptaylor February 15, 2023 11:16AM

Re: D99 atlas registration Attachments

El_suri February 16, 2023 08:30AM