AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 03, 2023 04:54PM
If you have the original DICOM files, then Dimon has different options for sorting via -dicom_org.
If you try that, start by including "-save_details DET", and feel free to send me the DET* text files via email.

But I don't actually see why you would want the files in the order slice0(TE0, TE1,..., TE15), slice1(TE0, TE1,..., TE15),...

To be sure, currently the first apparent "volume" (in the afni GUI, say) is all slice 0, is that right? That would seem like the thing to fix. But the wording has me a little confused.

- rick
Subject Author Posted

Reordering slice and time

JeremySmithEmory May 02, 2023 11:40AM

Re: Reordering slice and time

rick reynolds May 02, 2023 02:31PM

JeremySmithEmory May 02, 2023 02:41PM

JeremySmithEmory May 03, 2023 02:30PM

Peter Molfese May 03, 2023 02:40PM