History of AFNI updates  

|
December 05, 2002 05:23PM
Hello,
I recently ran a scan where we performed a task to determine a subject specific hrf for a particular region of interest. The design of the task was stimulus on for 1 sec, then a baseline (do nothing) task for 40 seconds, repeated several times. I took the data after preprocessing steps and ran a simple regression using 3dDeconvolve with multiple lag shifts, and with a 1s 0s file that had been convolved with a generic waver function. There were some clear areas of activation, but I would like to be able to model a future task a little better. So, what I would like to do now is use the estimated IRF of those areas as a subject specific IRF that I can convolve with the 1s and 0s file for another task involving the same ROI. What is the best way to go about this?
I've looked into using the -iresp option for 3dDeconvolve and taking the estimated IRF it produces and write out the regions of activations to a .1D file. I'm wondering if it's legitimate to use that .1D file with 3dConvolve to convolve that estimated IRF with my 1s 0s file to create a stim_file for the other task I was referring to. Any help you can offer would be great. Thanks.

DAvid
Subject Author Posted

Convolving an IRF with a reference function

David Ludlow December 05, 2002 05:23PM