AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Kim
January 08, 2003 10:51AM
Hello,
What is the size limit for a matrix that 3dRegAna can handle? Specifically, I have an er design with 1 between subjects factor (A) with 2 levels and 2 within subjects factors (B & C) each with two levels. Currently there are 26 participants (14 and 12 in the two groups). I want to run a 2x2x2 mixed factors ANOVA testing all 7 effects but I'm having a hard time with the matrix - the way I have it set-up there are 103 columns and 106 rows (does this sound right?). Our resident AFNI expert suggested the matrix was too big for AFNI to handle and suggested using seperate matrices for each effect with only the appropriate error column included - sounds good but I must not be setting these up properly because I get an error message either that the matrix is the wrong size or it simply does not run.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Subject Author Posted

regana matrix

Kim January 08, 2003 10:51AM

Re: regana matrix

B. Douglas Ward January 08, 2003 03:49PM

Kim January 09, 2003 11:10AM

B. Douglas Ward January 09, 2003 06:14PM