AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
David Ludlow
April 21, 2003 02:10PM
Hello again,
I recently have been collecting scans that are about 15-16 minutes in length, and when I try to use either the 3dFourier command or the plugin, it won't finish the filtering. I am applying a high pass filter and a low pass filter. When I remove some of my timepoints and shorten my original raw data the filtering works. Is there a limit to the size it can work with, or is there some other problem going on here? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as it would be a pain to have to split the scan up into two sets of data. Thanks.

David
Subject Author Posted

Fourier and stuff plugin

David Ludlow April 21, 2003 02:10PM

Re: Fourier and stuff plugin

bob cox April 22, 2003 09:01AM