AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 16, 2003 03:10PM
Does anyone use AFNI to analyze periodic retinotopy data? Is there an easy way to create phase and correlation maps with AFNI?

We are interested in using AFNI and SUMA to analyze and display our retinotopy data. Currently I am using Matlab to analyze the data, and we are wondering whether we should just import that Matlab results into AFNI, or whether it would be just easier to analyze the data with AFNI to begin with.

To be more explicit, the stimulus is, for example, a rotating hemifield. Currently I use a fourier analysis to extract the phase, correlation and amplitude from the timecourse of each voxel. I want to display the phase data only for those voxels that are significantly activated (and this is the part that is not so clear to me, since I am not sure whether I can use the correlation map as a threshold map in AFNI, and then display the phase only for the significantly correlated voxels).

Has someone written a plugin or something to do this?

Thanks for any information,

keith
Subject Author Posted

analyzing retinotopy data

Keith Schneider September 16, 2003 03:10PM

Re: analyzing retinotopy data

Peggy Christidis September 16, 2003 04:28PM

Re: analyzing retinotopy data

Ziad Saad September 16, 2003 04:59PM