AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 07, 2003 04:58PM
Hi. I am trying to use to3d on the output of a standard permutation of the epirecon script. Niether the stimulate.sdt nor the .img files (created from the epirecon output with a script) will load. The parameters are TR 2000 matrix 64x64 197 acquisitions 29 5mm thick no skip. The command line I am using is
to3d -time:zt 29 197 2000 alt+z '3D:0:0:64:64:5713:*.img'

The error I am getting is :
Counting images total= 12545 2D slices
***Number of slices on command line = 12545
***Number of slices needed for -time = 5713

The data was acquired on a 3T GE magnet. Any thoughts? It clearly thinks that there are many more slices than there are in directory. Though- it is no obvious multiple.

Thanks,
Nicole P
Subject Author Posted

to3d thinks I have too many slices!

Nicole Petrovich October 07, 2003 04:58PM

Re: to3d thinks I have too many slices!

rick reynolds October 07, 2003 05:20PM