AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 30, 2003 06:09PM
I finally realized that AFNI's "to3d" intentionally forces you to make an anatomical dataset out of 3D+time images. I'm wondering why this is. Is this a "fudge"?

I have a time series of functional images/volumes, and I want to create a dataset, and graph the results of the dataset. I also want to coordinate/overlay this functional dataset with an anatomical dataset that I already have.

AFNI doesn't seem to have any UI for viewing an overlay that changes in time, so I'm wondering if this all is just a limitation of the program, or if I am missing something.

I'm a new user, and I've read a lot of documentation, but I can't seem to find any information on this.

Thanks!
Ben

Subject Author Posted

Why can't I make a functional 3D+time dataset?

Ben Cipollini October 30, 2003 06:09PM

Re: Why can't I make a functional 3D+time dataset?

rick reynolds October 30, 2003 06:42PM

Re: Why can't I make a functional 3D+time dataset?

bob cox October 31, 2003 08:49AM