AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
bob cox
November 24, 2003 09:52AM
Where can I find a scroll bar that allows me to change the threshold value on an image? I do not think I am using the one found under the "define function" window extension correctly.

You may need to set the Thr sub-brick on the Define Function control panel to be the correct one. The slider on this panel applies the threshold to that sub-brick -- only voxels whose values are greater-than-or-equal-to the slider value will get colored. (The colors are determined by the values in the Func sub-brick and the color "pbar".) If you need to set the threshold to a value larger than 0.9999 -- for example, if the Thr sub-brick is a t- or F-statistic -- then you can set the scale factor for this slider using the ** control just underneath the slider -- for example, setting ** to 2 changes the range of the slider to be from 0-99.99.

This is the only tool in the AFNI GUI for interactively setting the threshold used for colorization in an image window.

bob cox
Subject Author Posted

more on removing cluster values

Ellen Shlossberg November 21, 2003 06:45PM

Re: more on removing cluster values

Christine Smith November 21, 2003 07:28PM

Re: more on removing cluster values

bob cox November 24, 2003 09:52AM