AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Jan
January 13, 2004 12:40PM
Hi all,

I am having troubles using 3drotate on my minc files. Specifically, I am trying to use 3drotate to realign a series of volumes according to motion parameters estimated by 3dvolreg.
The command line I am using is something like:

3drotate -verbose -dfile funct2_MC.log -Fourier -prefix funct2_MC funct2.mnc

The output looks fine to me:
+++ 20 sub-bricks: 0..1..2..3.[skip].4..5..6..7..8..9..10..11..12..13..14..15..16..17..18..19..
+++ CPU time= 0.08 s [= 0.004 s/sub-brick]
+++ Writing dataset to disk in ./funct2_MC+orig.HEAD

The only trouble is: no file ever gets written. A very similar commandline, using 3dvolreg to realign the data works fine, and produces correct output.

I am using the binaries from the AFNI website, either under SGI or Linux.

What am I missing? Thank you for your help!

Jan
Subject Author Posted

3drotate: no output

Jan January 13, 2004 12:40PM