AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 19, 2004 06:02PM
Your method on ROI creation seems to work nicely; however, suppose I have two centers that are 10 mm apart. If I make my spheres that have a radius of 8mm then they will overlap. Based on my understanding of your program, the most recent sphere created will be a complete sphere and the previosu one will be a partial sphere. Is there anyway, in 3dcalc or otherwise to make the speheres (assuming we are only dealing with these two) equal volumes -- they will no longer overlap. Half of teh overlap will be attributed to each sphere....
Subject Author Posted

automatic ROI creation

Shruti February 19, 2004 10:42AM

Re: automatic ROI creation

Ziad Saad February 19, 2004 10:48AM

rick reynolds February 19, 2004 11:08AM

Donald February 19, 2004 06:02PM

rick reynolds February 19, 2004 09:53PM