AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad S. Saad
March 03, 2004 10:53AM
Hi Jeremy,

I have actually not carried out any analysis yet but I suggest you do your multiple comparison thresholding using the number of voxels that encompass the zone you are using for the mapping. That zone would be the gray matter for example if you were mapping voxels between white and pial matter surfaces.
You can get this number by calculating the volume of the intersection using Rick's latest and greatest SurfMeasures with the -info_vol option (I just looked it up, the guy adds options every minute! ).

By the way, when you are following up on a thread that's too old, I suggest yo u start with a new posting. Also, nice web-site design.

Cheers,
-ziad
Subject Author Posted

More surfsmooth madness

Jeremy Skipper February 20, 2004 03:07PM

Re: More surfsmooth madness

Ziad Saad February 20, 2004 11:15PM

Jeremy Skipper February 24, 2004 12:26PM

Ziad Saad February 24, 2004 01:10PM