AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Jim Bjork
April 15, 2004 01:16PM
BINGO!

Thanks Rick. The simple command line you suggested worked, and triggered the interactive user interface after the images had been read in. I simply specified the filename (since I didn't specify -prefix in the command line), and what emerged looked swell in AFNI.

Per request I have uploaded a .tar file of the new NMRF-3T scan session using the AFNI site's upload feature, so that you can fool around with the DICOM formatted images. CHeck it out!

Thanks again,

Jim B

Subject Author Posted

making 3d+time datasets from DICOM (.dcm) image files

Jim Bjork April 14, 2004 03:33PM

Re: making 3d+time datasets from DICOM (.dcm) image files

bob cox April 14, 2004 07:40PM

rick reynolds April 15, 2004 11:08AM

Jim Bjork April 15, 2004 01:16PM