AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 10, 2004 10:02AM
Hi Suzy & Sally,

The color indices associated with the different paint regions in TTatlas dataset (which comes with the AFNI distribution, in case Suzy didn't know) are defined in afni.h, but unless they've changed in the last couple of years, I have a list here:

[brainmap.wustl.edu]
login pub
password download

There also is a Brodmann "paint" volume in the extended versions of Van Essen Lab's latest human colin atlas datasets. But this volume is limited to the cerebral cortex (i.e., no subcortical structures). This capture gives you the flavor:

[brainmap.wustl.edu]

TTatlas is probaby more like what you want, but I'm guessing Bob's warning probably had something to do with the large amount of variability -- even with group data that has been warped to +tlrc view. Use responsibly.

Donna Hanlon
Subject Author Posted

Cortical Mask

Suzy Scherf May 07, 2004 10:03AM

Re: Cortical Mask

sally durgerian May 07, 2004 12:22PM

Donna Hanlon May 10, 2004 10:02AM

sally durgerian May 10, 2004 03:50PM