AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 26, 2004 05:36PM
I have a little problem when I try to save images from the AFNI viewer. I have axial slices, and when I try to save an activation image as a jpeg, the axial views save fine. But when I try to save the same thing from the sagital viewpoint, the jpeg comes out all squished in the superior-inferior directory. The sagitals look fine in the viewer; it's only when you try to write out an image file. It seems like, in saving to an image file, the programs automatically assigns one pixel per voxel, without considering the actual voxel dimensions. Well, that's just my guess. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks!

-Jed
Subject Author Posted

saving sagitals to jpegs - bug?

Jed Meltzer May 26, 2004 05:36PM

Re: saving sagitals to jpegs - bug?

rick reynolds May 26, 2004 11:13PM