AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 11, 2004 03:49PM
Hello, I was wondering if 3dDeconvolve can recognize differences in stim .1D files. For example, say if I have 3 stimuli temperatures in my model: cold,warm, and hot. Normally I would set up .1D files containing 1's and 0's for the respective stimuli rest and onset conditions for cold, warm, and hot.

However, I want to scale my stim-.1D files based on averaged-temperature subject ratings of cold (35 degrees), warm (56 degrees), and hot (77 degrees). Thus, my cold-stimulus .1D files would contain all zeroes indicating rest and 0.45's indicating when the stimulus is applied. The warm-stimulus .1D files would contain all zeroes indicating rest and 0.73's indicating when the stimulus is applied, and the hot-stimulus .1D files would would contain all zeroes indicating rest and 1's indicating when the stimulus is applied. Is this possible to do with 3dDeconvolve ? Or, is there another procedure I could use? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks
Subject Author Posted

3dDeconvolve & stim-.1D files

Michael August 11, 2004 03:49PM

Re: 3dDeconvolve & stim-.1D files

Gang Chen August 16, 2004 05:29PM

Michael August 17, 2004 09:00AM

Gang Chen August 17, 2004 09:53AM

Michael August 17, 2004 04:20PM