AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
NL
November 23, 2004 03:26PM
Hello again.

First thanks a lot, Teodora for the info that you have sent me. The images that I have to reconstruct are not functionals. They are Proton Density and T2 - diffusion -tensor - propellor. Besides these, I just have the Volumes which are done in the normal way. It is just the Proton Density and the Propellor that are acquired in the coronal oblique way. I have already been given the angle to which the slices have been taken. The angle has been taken in such a way that when the entire slice grid has been rotated clockwise, the first slice is closer to theback of the head while the remaning follow, the last slice being closer to the nose. (I know it isnt a very good explanation). So all that I have with me are Volumes that have been taken the normal way.

The volumes are oriented ASL these are LSP so I am not too sure whether I could use to3d and then 3dvolreg and register these images to the volumes. Probably would have to resample or something else.

I probably havent quite understood what you have suggested on the ftp site you mentioned. I guess what is there are the normal scans rotated to register to the functional oblique scans and what I need is a way of reconstructing the obliques to look like the were scanned normally.

I am new to AFNI and so am throughly confused. Please do help and I really appreciate all your help.

Thanks
NL

Subject Author Posted

reconstruction of oblique coronals

NL November 23, 2004 10:23AM

Re: reconstruction of oblique coronals

teodora November 23, 2004 01:42PM

NL November 23, 2004 03:26PM

Wolfgang November 25, 2004 11:48AM