AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 26, 2005 03:38PM
Hi all,

This might be a naive question or I could be totally off track but I could not find a solution in the 3dcalc manual.
I'm trying to normalize the beta weights using the mean zero order baseline coefficient from 6 runs thus - ß*100/a0,
where a0 is the mean zero order baseline coefficient (across all 6 runs) from a 3dDeconvolve analysis.

I use 3dcalc to do this. I begin with a dataset (infile+orig) having dimensions 3.75x3.75x6.00 but the output file (outfile+orig) seems to have been resampled to 1.00x1.00x1.00 (or at least 3dinfo suggests so). Is there a way to suppress this resampling and keep the original voxel dimensions?

3dcalc \
-datum float \
-a2 infile+orig \
-b4 infile+orig \
-c6 infile+orig \
-d8 infile+orig \
-e10 infile+orig \
-f12 infile+orig \
-g14 infile+orig \
-expr 'g*100/((a+b+c+d+e+f/6))' \
-prefix outfile

Thanks for your help.