AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 29, 2005 08:36PM
Hi,

I have anatomical data that is quite out of alignment with the data used to construct the surface model for SUMA. The sad result is that 3dvolreg is unable to align the SurfVol to my experimental data.

I have been able to align the volumes manually, using either the nudge plugin or 3drotate, but neither works with SUMA, which doesn't apply the rotation parameters to the surface. Does SUMA expect the rotation parameters to be part of the 3dvolreg history of the dataset? And how do I manually align these datasets in spite of that?

(An additional question is why 3dvolreg would fail. I have older data that looks almost identical in terms of coverage and alignment to the new data, yet that was aligned perfectly by 3dvolreg. I reran the alignment on that old data, and it still works, so it's not my installation that has changed)

Thanks for any help
Subject Author Posted

@SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Kai Schreiber April 29, 2005 08:36PM

Re: @SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Ziad S. Saad May 02, 2005 10:33AM

Re: @SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Ziad S. Saad May 03, 2005 02:18PM