AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
Ziad S. Saad
May 02, 2005 10:33AM
Hello Kai,

SUMA looks for the alignment transform in the header of the transformed volume. Unfortunately, at the moment neither 3drotate nor the Nudge plugin leave a record of the transformation in the header of the output dataset (unlike 3dvolreg and 3dTagalign). I will look into this later today or tomorrow morning so you'll have a fix soon.

I don't know why 3dvolreg failed, I'll need some data to look into the problem.
Please send me the necessary data (and one anatomically correct surface) to reproduce the error. Also send me the 3drotate command that you used to align the volumes. This way I can test the changes I will make to 3drotate.

cheers,
-ziad
Subject Author Posted

@SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Kai Schreiber April 29, 2005 08:36PM

Re: @SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Ziad S. Saad May 02, 2005 10:33AM

Re: @SUMA_AlignToExperiment failing

Ziad S. Saad May 03, 2005 02:18PM