AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 23, 2005 02:11PM
Hi.
I have a question regarding the analysis of images preprocessed in SPM, in AFNI.
First for a little background information - I have a number of subjects that do not have anatomical scans (the group is a number of ADHD children and therefore it is often difficult to keep them in the scanner long enough to get an anatomical scan). Therefore, as SPM has the option of spatially normalising to a standard EPI image, I was advised to preprocess the data using SPM. However, as I am more comfortable with AFNI I would like to finish the analysis in this domain. I have thus preprocessed the data (slice timing correction, motion correction, spatial normalisation and smoothing) in SPM and wish to bring these preprocessed images into AFNI. I'm not sure if to3d is valid to use as the data are no longer raw data. In fact, when I open these images using to3d I do not get a brain-like image.
Any advice on this subject would be much appreciated.
Thanking you in advance,
Catherine

Subject Author Posted

SPM - AFNI

Catherine Fassbender May 23, 2005 02:11PM

Re: SPM - AFNI

Rich Hammett May 23, 2005 02:55PM

Catherine Fassbender May 23, 2005 03:36PM

Rich Hammett May 23, 2005 04:16PM