AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 14, 2006 03:11PM
Hello,

We collected fMRI data from a Bruker Biospin magnet (3 T). The original raw data from the scanning sessions were got in a file format called Paravision - a proprietary format from Bruker. This apparently is used for medical images. It was suggested on their website to convert this data to the Analyze format for scientific research purposes. So, there is a program called Bru2Anz which does this in Windows. I converted this data in Windows and then transferred it onto a Linux machine running AfNI. The Bru2Anz program returned a series of .hdr and .img files for each run of my experiment. I then performed - to3d subj_run.hdr, to3d -time, motion correction, regression analysis and finally adwarp on this data (in that order). On running AfNI, I keep getting this WARNING: NO ANALYZE ORIGIN FOUND IN FILE and this is repeatedly displayed for all the time series runs.

Also, I do not see any significant activations in my subjects data. At the same time, the our collaborators processed the same data using SPM and they could observe good activations. Is there something which I am missing in performing my analysis ? Please do let me know.

Thanks.
Abhishek.

Subject Author Posted

ANALYZE to AfNI

Abhishek March 14, 2006 03:11PM

Re: ANALYZE to AfNI

Vince March 14, 2006 04:29PM

Daniel Glen March 14, 2006 04:47PM

Rich Hammett March 14, 2006 08:48PM