AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 29, 2006 02:19PM
Hi Gang
First of all thank you for the advice that you gave me at the AFNI bootcamp a few weeks ago. I have redone my analysis and I think things are definitely making a lot more sense now. I attribute the improvement mainly to converting the activations to %change score prior to 3dDeconvolve. Thanks!
I now have a map from 3dANOVA3 which contains a number of sub-bricks of interest to me (various contrasts that I carried out within 3DANOVA3). My question concerns thresholding this output. How do I do it?! I have tried to threshold the seperate sub-bricks using 3dmerge and selecting the particular subricks of interest but I am seeing no clusters in the output (even though I can see that clusters should be surviving from the ANOVA output itself). Command used:

3dmerge -1clust_order 1.9 128 -1thresh 3.17372 - prefix clstrd.ConvADHD AvgANOVA.2runs+tlrc'[10]'

I have also tried to use 3dbucket in order to trim down the ANOVA output file and then use 3dmerge on this new output but this has also failed.

Any help at all would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Catherine
Subject Author Posted

Thresholding 3dANOVA output

Catherine Fassbender March 29, 2006 02:19PM

Re: Thresholding 3dANOVA output

Gang Chen March 29, 2006 03:38PM

Catherine March 29, 2006 06:30PM

Gang Chen March 30, 2006 10:13AM