AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 08, 2006 11:46AM
I'm picking up on an answer that Daniel gave to a query at the end of March, promoting the use of dual screen monitors for viewing multiple windows (as is uaully the case) with AFNI. Although Bob Cox also promotes the fun of dual display in FAQ #29, he doesn't specify any particular model. Daniel, you suggested the Eizo 19" LCD in your posting. May I ask if this would work on my Dell running Linux? Two other options I found on the Dell website are the Doublesight Display DS-1700 17" Dual LCD monitor and the Max Displays MD-219 19" Dual Flat Panel Display System.
Thank you,
Whitney
Subject Author Posted

Dual display monitor for Dell with Linux

Whitney May 08, 2006 11:46AM

Re: Dual display monitor for Dell with Linux

Daniel Glen May 08, 2006 01:15PM

Re: Dual display monitor for Dell with Linux

Whitney May 08, 2006 05:50PM