AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 09, 2006 09:22PM
Dear AFNI users and experts,

I have DTI anatomical datasets in +orig, +acpc and +tlrc, for 10 individual. I also have a group averaged statistical map in +tlrc. I want to inversely transform the group statistical map from Talairach to different individuals' original spaces, so I can use these functional ROI in DTI space for fiber tracking in DTIStudio (A fiber tracking program developed by KKI Imaging Center at Johns Hopkins).

In a directory containing an individual's anatomical datasets and the functional map in Talairach, I made the anat+tlrc to be the anatomy parent of func+tlrc. But when I switched view from Talairach to acpc or orig, the functional data did not automatically follow to acpc or orig.

Could anyone please help? Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,
Feng
Johns Hopkins University
Subject Author Posted

Reverse Warp Talairach to Original

Feng Zhou May 09, 2006 09:22PM

Re: Reverse Warp Talairach to Original

rick reynolds May 10, 2006 08:57AM

Daniel Glen May 10, 2006 09:54AM

Feng Zhou May 11, 2006 11:53AM