AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 17, 2006 11:17AM
When using 2dImReg with the -input fname and -basefile pname options, I get this error:

++ Program 2dImReg: AFNI version=AFNI_2006_03_21_1314 [32-bit]

Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS) received
2dImReg main
Bottom of Debug Stack
** AFNI version = AFNI_2006_03_21_1314 Compile date = Apr 10 2006
** Program Abort **

The -debug information provides no clues as to what's going on (there's no debug output), and I haven't been able to find any indication as to what's throwing a Fatal Signal 10 (other than the thread about exporting GIF images). I know a SIGBUS is caused by improper memory handling (among other reasons), but I don't know how to get a stack trace (I'm used to Windows and am on Mac OS X). Anybody seen this before?

Thanks,
Dylan
Subject Author Posted

2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

Dylan Bargatze May 17, 2006 11:17AM

Re: 2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

rick reynolds May 17, 2006 11:23AM

Re: 2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

Dylan Bargatze May 17, 2006 11:38AM