AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 17, 2006 11:38AM
Hey Rick,

We're running another scan later today. Let me get that data set up and then test again; I realized it might just be my goofy data (the oblique data; turns out the anatomical was collected axially and the functionals obliquely, it's all I've got right now). If I run into the same problem later on, I'll upload my files; I get different errors with some tutorial data I'm looking at (Base and Input files are not compatible).

Thanks,
Dylan
Subject Author Posted

2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

Dylan Bargatze May 17, 2006 11:17AM

Re: 2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

rick reynolds May 17, 2006 11:23AM

Re: 2dImReg: Fatal Signal 10 (SIGBUS)

Dylan Bargatze May 17, 2006 11:38AM