AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 09, 2006 09:35AM
Thanks Daniel! I didn't realize the release date of that document was older than the others. Now, what I did is I ran the @auto_tlrc command to automatically transform my anat and func images from +orig to +tlrc/Talairach space, so I believe the 3dSkullstrip was automatically applied because my images now have no skull - just the brain. By your suggestion, I ran the Automask separately and came up with a pretty nice mask for the images. It may need a bit touching up, but overall it's better than anything I could display before. The dilemma I have now is that I cannot apply a correlational value to the mask, so the when the mask is selected as an overlay, it just displays at p=1 in all red and covers most of the brain. I want to get it to show activation (neg. and pos.) at p<0.5. AFNI doesn't allow me to compute a fit correlation using an ideal for the mask, as it does for the func files, so how would I go about doing that?

Thanks again!
-Dmitry
Subject Author Posted

Masking function outside brain

Dmitry June 07, 2006 09:09AM

Re: Masking function outside brain

Daniel Glen June 07, 2006 09:59AM

Dmitry June 09, 2006 09:35AM

Daniel Glen June 09, 2006 11:34AM